Monday, December 27, 2004

Bummer, Christmas Is Over...


Christmas is so much more fun with kids! As you can see from above, my oldest son got a bike. The two week old slept through Christmas! December is SO filled with presents in our house. My wife, both of my sons, my dad, my brother-in-law, and a few cousins and aunts all have birthdays in December. This is all on top of Christmas.... and Hanukkah. That's right!.... some of our family celebrates Hanukkah, so we get presents all month long! Yippee!

Now that the holidays are "wrapping" up, it's going to be nice to get back into a routine here at the station. Have you noticed the entire crew on Today In Alabama haven't been together in weeks! It's true.... On Thursday, Tonya, Judd, and I will be on... but Jeff will be on the evening shift, and one of our producers will be on vacation still. I think next week we will have everyone back on! That will be a change.

I hinted last week about a funny picture of Judd for today, but it "mysteriously" disappeared! It was Judd prancing around the newsroom in some pajama pants that Tonya got for him.... (Don't ask me!). Tonya got me a cool desktop thermometer and clock. I'll like it a lot once I figure out how to put it together!

As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: