- A few spotty storms are possible on Friday evening, but we are not too worried about these storms and anything that develops should not last long.
- On Saturday, most of the day will be dry.
- The greatest threat is Saturday EVENING.
- Greatest threat: STRAIGHT LINE WINDS.
- Hail is possible
- Tornado threat is LOW.
- A lot of Sunday AFTERNOON may be dry.
- Memorial Day looks dry.
So, let's dig into some specifics. Remember, we are still FOUR days out and this forecast may change a little. As of now, here's where I think the greatest risk will be on Saturday and Saturday night:
For us in Region 8, we may see several hours of dry weather on Saturday. The latest data shows that most of the rain between 1PM and 7PM will be north and west of us: