Friday, December 03, 2004

Day Two!

We survived day one of "Ryan's Morning Blog" and even got some good reviews! Now on to day two. If you watched this morning, Tonya was out. It's that time of year when everyone is burning up the leftover vacation days before the end of the year. The show just wasn't the same.... it was quieter! Just kidding Tonya! Honestly though, it's never as fun when folks are off for the day. Plus who wants to look at Judd and I for two hours!

It was fun to play trivia with Mix 103 this morning. Since Tonya was out, I stepped into her spot. We stumped them again, but I have a feeling that they have some HARD questions to give once they get the trophy back!

I better get to working on tonight's County Road 12! We have some good stories coming this month out along County Road 12. Stay tuned!

By the way, feel free to email me anytime at rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: