Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Absolutely Beautiful!

I hope you had the opportunity to log onto the blog this morning to see the launch of Space Shuttle Discovery or got the chance to see it on WSFA 12. It was an amazing site! This launch stood for so much and sent a signal to the world that the American missions within NASA will continue. I'm guessing that there our some crew members above from Space Shuttle Columbia that are getting a good view of the shuttle this morning and likely have a big smile on their face... Below are some pictures I snapped as I watched the live stream that I linked from the blog...

The last two pictures are from the on-board camera of Discovery. This made the coverage of the launch even more amazing! I actually had goosebumps when the large tank separated from the shuttle... Good stuff and well worth the wait! What are your thoughts on the launch? Drop me an email at rvaughan@wsfa.com

PS- The coverage continues on NASA TV by clicking below...

No comments: