Thursday, August 11, 2005

Come On Out Butler County!

We're going on tour again tomorrow morning and I actually get to go too! We're going to Greenville and will setup along the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail at Cambrian Ridge. I want A LOT of folks to come out to see us! I think it would be cool to see a sign about the blog out there! We'll see...

There are a lot of towns that surround the Greenville area too. If you live in Georgiana, Liberty, Mashville, or McKenzie... we want you to come out too! Anyone out there can meet us in Greenville. You just have to get up early.

Since I will be in Greenville tomorrow morning and away from the computer, I will likely post a blog entry this evening instead of in the morning.

In other news, did you see the technical issues we had this morning? The show got a little bumpy in the final half hour. It was just one of those mornings... We all have them, let's just hope we don't have one tomorrow while we are out on the road! As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com

PS- Have you ever wondered what a water ballon would be like in space? Me too... click here. Thanks to Marsha for the link!

No comments: