Sunday, November 27, 2005

Severe Storms Possible Monday...

Storm TEAM 12 will be monitoring the progress of a storm system that is causing tornados out to our west. In the above picture, the red boxes are tornado watches. You may have to clear your cache memory to get an updated image if this isn't the first time you have visited this blog entry.

It has been a quiet November so far, which is odd. I hope we are not going to go out with a bang. This is also Gerber's last week at WSFA... We'll keep him awake for at least a couple of more days!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I'm still waiting on family members to email me some pictures to show on the blog. We'll see if they send them now that I have called them out on the blog!

Anywho, I'm off to make some Christmas cookies with the family and then off to bed to rest up for tomorrow (Monday)!

Take care,
Ryan
rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: