Sunday, February 19, 2006

Snow Pictures... From Nashville

Good Sunday morning! I wanted to direct you to some cool pictures from the snow in Nashville that were posted on my friends' blog. The dog in these pictures (and above) is my sister and brother-in-laws' K9, Rose!... Click here to go to the Nashville Weather Blog to see more pictures of their snow.

If you have some pictures from the snow and ice from Region 8, email me at rvaughan@kait8.com

I'm off to church. Sunday School was canceled so I had a little time on my hands. That's why I am here! I better go bundle up before I leave... It's a wopping 15 degrees outside!!!!

Before I leave you, I want to wish my sister a "Happy Birthday"... so here it goes!

JENNIFER!!!

I LOVE YOU SIS... EVEN IF YOU ARE REALLY OLD!

Have a great Sunday,
Ryan
rvaughan@kait8.com

No comments: