Monday, July 10, 2006

I Met Dave...


As I said in my previous post, I met a lot of the people that my in-laws grew up around. One of those people happened to be the financial genius, Dave Ramsey. We got to chit-chat for a moment while he visited with my mother-in-law. He seems like a great guy! I'm not sure the full story, but I believe he grew up in the same neighborhood as my in-laws and I also believe that my mother-in-law babysat him or something??? If you are reading this Gracie (or Dave!), maybe you can elaborate in the comments section below. Anyways, it is hard to get me "starstruck", but I must admit that I was excited to meet Dave Ramsey.

Ryan

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Very cool. Good ol' Dave Ramsey....

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for the loss of your wife's grandmother.

Anonymous said...

I babysat Dave and his sister Barbara when they were children. From the time I was 13 till about 18. I think Dave might have been 5 or 6 when it all started. His Mom and Dad are the greatest folks in the world. Dave is a great guy. Graciejo P.S Ami also babysat for his children at one time.