Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Corning Visit...


I went to Corning, AR today to show off the Wood Ford StormTRACKER to some of the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th graders at Central & Park School. We talked about the importance of the Wood Ford StormTRACKER, weather safety, and even did a few science experiments. I'm a big fan of science experiments!

Anywho, if you are a parent and you want a copy of these pictures... click them to enlarge... right-click and hit "save picture as".

One more thing that I have noticed while traveling to these schools... The leaf colors are really looking good in Region 8! If you take any awesome pictures of the leaves, email them to me at rvaughan@kait8.com and I might show them on the air. You may want to wait until the weekend though... It's soggy right now!

Take care

No comments: