Wednesday, November 08, 2006

This Weekend

We've got a great weekend planned here at our house. We have some of our college friends coming over to Arkansas to visit. As all of us get older, we see each other less and less. This will be a great weekend to catch up, laugh, and watch UT beat Araknsas (LOL). We are all UT fans! We also have some love for MTSU since we are all from Nashville. I kind of want A-State to win though.... I'm sure my sister will talk some smack in the comments section of this entry. She's a MTSU grad! Fire away Sis!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

be careful some of the Ar.fans might have a few words too!. Have a wonderful weekend with all you old school buddies. See ya soon!

"The Glenifer" said...

Sorry I'm late...

Do you mean smack about how the Raiders are gonna beat ya'll, or smack about how we made our reservations at Vaughan B&B months ago, only to get bumped by the Dickerts?

Tell the bums we said "Hi".

I kid, I kid...

"The Glenifer" said...

It was our 500th win!