Saturday, December 16, 2006

Under The Weather...

I must have caught "it".

I rarely get sick, but I got smacked upside the head with something last night. I slowly started feeling "icky" late yesterday afternoon. I felt a little better through the evening, when we went to the neighbors house to eat dinner. After I went home to go to sleep... the nausea set in... and it was a long night.

Today, the stomach has been fine, but I have a horrible headache, a pesky cough, and my body aches all over. Is this the flu? I'm not sure, but I don't like it! Bring on the TheraFlu and my favorite pillow!

I'll quit complaining for now. Since I rarely get sick, I'm a BIG baby when I'm ill. Have a great Saturday!

Ryan

PS- I wondered what "under the weather" meant, so I looked it up and found this... click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had read the one about "under the weather" referring to sending seasick people below deck, and another one that's a naval term meaning lowering skies, as in storms moving in.

Sorry you're feeling icky, Ryan. I hope it's shortlived and the whole family doesn't get sick.

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS, if you can. :-)

Spencer D. said...

Ya big weenie! (Now watch me get it b/c I called you out!)