Monday, June 11, 2007

Days Off...

I took a couple of days off work and ended up just sitting around... literally! Let me explain... Saturday I had the opportunity to add something to my "Things You Are Too Old To Do List"....

I will never do a "cannonball" or "can opener" into the pool again! As pulled my left leg up for my spectacular water performance on Saturday afternoon... every muscle in my back ripped apart! WoOHoO...

Instant pain set in.... and I have been laying around ever since. I was able to get off of the recliner yesterday evening to go to evening services at church, but was horizontal in the recliner watching Adrian Rogers' reruns in the morning.

I feel better now, but I am a little stiff. I'll be moving a little slower tomorrow when I return to work!

For now, I have a new nickname at church.... Cannonball. The word spread quickly.

Take care,
Ryan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too Old????? hahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahhahaahahahahahahahaahahahah