Monday, August 20, 2007

Key Chain Jump Drive... Not So Good.

I made a stupid mistake last night. Between the 5:00 and 10:00 newscasts, I did some graphics work on my home computer. I saved my work to my jump drive that is on my key chain.

When I got to work I plugged my jump drive into my computer (with keys attached) and continued my work. I never took my jump drive (and keys) out...

After the 10:00 news, I grabbed my stuff (minus my keys) and left my office while locking the door. As soon as the door closes... DOOOOOOOOH!!!!!

I locked my keys in my office... There is not anyone in the building with a copy at 10:30 pm. :(

A coworker took me home and my wife has to take me to work today... I'm a dork.

Ryan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laughing... Good Day Dork,
Dont worry - you have many admiring kin links ,blood related or not......LOL

Anonymous said...

What I'd like to know is, Since you made a big Homer Simpson-esque DOOOOOOOH!!!!!, was there a Nelson around to give you a Hah-hah to go with it?? :-D

Stacy said...

Buwaahhahaha! Sounds like something I would do!

Yup. Dorky.