Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Rainy This Weekend, Too Warm For Wintry Stuff

As I mentioned earlier this week... Forecasting a storm system several days out is a challenge. Some things have not changed. We're still going to see preciptation Saturday Night and Sunday. However, it now appears that the "Low" is going to track North of us. This would leave us in the "warmer" side of the storm system. No wintry weather this time...

One other note... temperatures will be in the 30s Friday morning for those hunting in the Duck Classic. It may be a little cloudy, too. Bob Snell and I, along with two other guys, will be hunting. Bob is going to have give me some tips. He's the duck hunting expert at KAIT!

Take care,
Ryan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I join you for some duck hunting? For some reason, my old hunting buddies won't return my calls. Maybe Huckabee can come, too!

Jason H said...

Sunday is not looking good at all. It looks worse every hour that passes by. It's went from possible winter precip to a chance of severe weather.....oh what a track of a low means this time of year.

Ryan said...

You are exactly right Jason... The track of the low is so tricky this time of the year!

Jason H said...

It don't look too bad now...just some rain. I think it will be too wet for me to get on my stand for the last day of gun season Sunday.