Wednesday, December 26, 2007

For The Record!

There are some areas in the mountains seeing snow right now! I did mention that we could see some snow on the news and in a blog post a few of days ago! If you don't believe me, the video clip from last night's 10:00 news proves it!Granted, I said a "flake or two", but that's up for debate! LOL

We are at 46 degrees right now in Jonesboro (2:30 PM) and I believe most of this snowfall will be in the mountains, but hopefully we get some pictures to show everyone! One of our reporters, Brandi Hodges, is in Stone County visting family. She said that the snow is coming down pretty good there! She does not have a digital camera though! :( Stay tuned!
Maybe "a little" shocked,
Ryan

PS- The body (Spica) Cast came off of my son today. More on that later!

2 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Afternoon Ryan,
It is 3:40p.m. and it is starting to sprinkle here in Caraway. It is 45 degrees as well according to my KAIT8 computer weather. "CONGRATULATIONS" on the Spica coming off. I know he feels alot better with it off. Well, I'm glad someone is getting some snow here in Arkansas. It just ain't around here tho. Tell Brandi to bring us some snow back from Stone County. LOL. Hey, it don't hurt to wish does it? Take care Ryan and have a great evening.

Karen Horton
Caraway, AR

Anonymous said...

With all the weather excitement here this afternoon, I just got around to checking on the Spica development. WoO-hOo! :D Don't forget to update us on that later on!