Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Weather Post... and No Long Story


No much has changed in the forecast. All week, we have mentioned rain for Thursday and Saturday and it still looks that way. We're also close enough to Christmas to firmly shoot down any hopes of a White Christmas. It actually looks like it will be sunny, with highs in the 40s. Remember, the timeline in the above graph goes from right to left. I plotted rainfall, clouds, and temperatures in the above graph.

In other news, I decided not to post the long story I mentioned in the earlier post. It's a little too long and a little too serious for the blog right now. I really should write a book about it.

Lastly, please keep 2 teenaage girls in your prayers. I do not know their names, but I drove up on their bad accident last night on my way home. I had to call 911 and both girls left in an ambulance on a board. For those of you that know me, you know that I am constantly stumbling into situations like this... I'm not sure why.

Have a great night,
Ryan

4 comments:

Jason H said...

Ryan, I usually take your forecast to heart, but now this time. I can see the forecast changing over the next 2-3 days. We will get 2" of snow Christmas Eve.

I do not believe in wish-casting:-)

Ryan said...

Jason... you may actually be on to something! I might blog about it, but I don't want to get anyones hopes up! STAY TUNED!!!

Anonymous said...

Ryan, maybe it's your destiny to come up on bad wrecks. If it has happened a lot before, maybe you should take it as a sign and become a volunteer rescue squad member. :) You already have a vehicle with lights and a siren, might as well.

Anonymous said...

I don't think anyone should be allowed to breathe a word about snow until Saturday night. I'm still sensitive from last weekend, you know! :D

Hope your sore throat is feeling better, Ryan.