Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mr. Mom

My wife is out of town, so I'm playing Mr. Mom this weekend. That's why I was off work last night. That usually means lots of pizza, eating sweets, and messing up the house... BUT, not this time.

A few hours before my wife left yesterday, my oldest son started throwing up. No fun for him and no fun for Mr. Mom. When we woke up this morning, he seemed fine. We loaded up and made it halfway to the K8 8K before he got sick again. Needless to say, we went home. I guess we are going to "take it easy" today!

He's feeling better again, so we'll see what happens. Mommy comes home tomorrow!

Take care,
Ryan

1 comment:

Jeff Towell said...

I know what you mean. My youngest son threw up last night @ 2am. So I striped off all the covers and changed him and started the laundry while my two boys were watching Boomerang. I went to look for new sheets and lo and behold nothing, only full size sheets and blanket. So we slept on my king size bed with full size sheets and a blanket. Long night...lol...