Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It Runs In The Family!




I had to stay at work this evening because of the isolated severe storms, so my wife and kids brought my dinner to KAIT. After we ate, I let the boys take over the Storm Center! I recorded a hilarious DVD, but I can't figure out how to upload it... Oh well. I did take some screen captures to pass along!

Wouldn't it be cool if they took over my job one day! I believe there was a father/son weather team at a station in the Plains at one time. I'll do some research on that.

Enjoy the pictures!
Ryan

6 comments:

Andrew said...

Too Cute Ryan, maybe they can help you out one night and get a taste of what its like to be an on-air meteorologist.

Andrew said...

Here's a father and son team http://www.met.utah.edu/news/Eubanks

Anonymous said...

They look like naturals to me! I can't wait to see the video.

Anonymous said...

LOL This is where you`ll get your come-uppance......ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

Man, I wanted to see the movie too! That looked like a hoot. :-D

Anonymous said...

ooo, i wished i could see the video. They are so cute. If u figure out how to post them y don't u post the video of u singing on the weather deck too!!!!