Friday, February 13, 2009

Make A Wish!

Today, Triple FM and Region 8 News are teaming up to make wishes come true for children with life-threatening illnesses. I want to encourage you to help and share this letter Trey Stafford passed along to me....

From: Barrett Cooper a recipient of a Make-A-Wish

Ms. Christie I wish you the best of luck with your telethon on Friday. I wish I could be there with you but I have been sick this week. I still remember My Make-A- Wish. Me, mom & dad papaw & Mimi still look at the pictures of me and Thomas the Train I still tell them I want to get in the car and go to Tenn. to have a party again. I know I have not called you lately but I still listen to you on the radio and I still like the song 1 2 3 like a bird I see You have given me special wings.


We are wishing you the best with the Make-A-Wish and I will call you later and let you know how I am doing. We do know that I will have to have another open heart surgery just don't know how soon I Love You Ms. Christie. Tell of the others that I said Hello and thank them again for my Make-A-Wish Thank you so Much! Barrett Cooper and Family

Please listen to Triple FM throughout the day,

Ryan

No comments: