Saturday, September 19, 2009

First Soccer Games of the Season!

I've been slacking on my blogging lately, but I'm picking it back up with a big day! Soccer season started today for both boys! My youngest son started his first game and scored a goal today! My oldest son is now in the U8 league. It's a lot faster and tougher than the U6 league. Needless to say, he's pretty pooped right now.The rain held off for the most part. We had a little drizzle during George's game, but it was not too bad. Now that we are home, it's POURING rain. We're going to go do the perfect thing for a rainy day. We're off to go see Partly Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs. Sounds like a good movie for a weather geek family.

Anywho, my blogging break has ended. As always, this blog is more about "life" stuff than weather stuff, but I may talk about this rainy pattern in a blog post tomorrow.

Have a great weekend!
Ryan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was an swesome morning!!!!

meemaw & peepaw said...

Wow, that sounds like a perfect day already! Al Roker's movie should be good from all we've heard about it.

Love from Proud Meemaw & Peepaw ~
thanking you for the pics of the Game Day!

p.s. Hope to be in Arkansas to see some game action soon!

Karen H. said...

I remember when our oldest daughter was in Kindergarten(she is now in the 8th grade) they read that book, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Wish they had Soccer here in Caraway. I've never actually seen a Soccer game in real life before,just on t.v. It's good your Son's are playing Soccer and I hope they enjoy it. I don't blog that much myself anymore. I do more Facebooking than anything. Have a great Sunday Ryan.

Karen Horton
Caraway, AR

Soccer Uniforms said...

Great post, Soccer is an amazing game, i love to watch soccer but my daughter love to play it, as you mentioned that season is going to start she is going daily to play the game but now i am seriously looking for some good teacher for her, can anyone help me in this regard.