Saturday, March 20, 2010

What A Storm!, Saturday PM Update

Wow! We were 70° at my house today and on the other side of the state, there is 3" of snow on the ground. THAT is a dynamic storm! If you want to see some pictures from the other side of the state, check the blogs of Todd Yakoubian at KATV and the NW AR wx blogs. They are linked on the right side of my blog.

The upper-low is strengthening at this hour. You can see the center of the upper-low to our west and it is moving East. I expect more snow to fall in parts of the state and some parts of the Midsouth could see some flakes mixed in... It's going to be a wait and see situation, but I'm still not expecting any snow problems here. It's going to be rainy, windy, and much colder... but, if any snow mixes in, it will not add up to anything.

Once again, the latest temperatures, radar, and satellites shots are on the right side of my page. That's new. Do you like?

Ryan

No comments: