Quick thoughts and then back to work!
- Most of the precip (Freezing Rain/Rain/Sleet) will fall after midnight into Thursday. Spotty sleet this evening.
- Jonesboro will likely go above freezing by mid-morning (10am-11am) and we only have rain beyond that.
- With that said, the icing prior to going above 32 may cause travel issues in Jonesboro.
- NW and W of Jonesboro (Hardy, Salem, Batesville, maybe Walnut Ridge) may stay below freezing for a longer period and have major icing.
- Southern MO may see snow and could get 2-4”. This includes West Plains.
- This might change by 10PM, but here are my thoughts at 4:00 PM
- Click image to enlarge.