- We already have some areas in Region 8 at or below freezing.
- The freezing line will move from the NW to the SE through the day.
- Precipitation will increase through the day.
- Once you hit 32 or below, the rain will be considered freezing rain.
- Tonight and Friday is when the precipitation accumulates.
- Freezing rain and sleet at the start.
- Many areas switch to all sleet between 3-7 am Friday morning.
- Many areas switch to snow by lunchtime on Friday.
- I have no idea if you will lose power or if your kids will go to school. LOL :)
- This is a bad storm, but not as bad as 2009 because we should switch to sleet.
- Another round comes on Sunday and looks like it will be freezing rain.
- The coldest air in over a decade comes in next week.
Here's a map of the POSSIBLE accumulations. Look at the low end and high end of the range:
I will update you through the day on Twitter at @ryanvaughan and will try to update the blog later today. Have a great day!