Now, to the forecast. Here are my bullet points on this Tuesday morning:
- Most of Thanksgiving Day is dry. Just spotty showers.
- Friday is looking soggy! 2-3"of rain is likely to fall on Friday alone.
- Saturday looks to have periods of steady rainfall. 1-2" of rain will fall.
- Sunday looks similar to Saturday with another 1-2" of rainfall.
- Total rainfall will be in the 4-7" range, if the forecast does not change.
- One difference from last week is that we had a few rounds of heavy rain. This looks to be more of a prolonged steady rainfall.
Here are a couple of images showing the "total rainfall" for the 4 day weekend. They are really coming into agreement and the confidence in our wet forecast is growing.
The GFS has been the wettest. This might be overdone a little, but the GFS did well last week:
Here's the Euro. For awhile, it had Saturday and Sunday mostly dry. It's now starting to come in line with the GFS. Another model, the GEM, is also starting to line up with the GFS. Here's the Euro: