There is a LOW threat of severe weather on Tuesday morning. Low means low. Meaning, severe weather is NOT likely, but possible. Here are my quick thoughts on the threat:
- It's low. Minimal impact on Region 8, but still possible.
- Even though it is Low, make sure you have a way to get watches and warning immediately.
- Text STORM to 52488.
- Download the Storm TRACK 8 app and have the notifications turned on.
- Storms will be in the morning hours.
- Threat ends around lunchtime.
- Hail and gusty winds are the main threat, but we never rule out tornadoes.
Possible radar at 6AM:
Possible radar at 9AM: