- We are nudging the accumulation amounts eastward to include Jonesboro.
- Winter Weather Advisories have been posted from the NWS.
- Notice that the map says "POSSIBLE" accumulations. We are not God. We make educated decisions on where we think the snow will fall. Thanks in advance for understanding that limitation. :)
- Roads should have minimal impact. If they get covered, they will clear up quickly tomorrow.
- The greatest threat for accumulation is still in the Ozarks.
- WE WILL NEED YOUR REPORTS in the morning. Some will be seeing snow, while others will be seeing rain.
Here's the map:
Thanks! More updates tonight on Region 8 News.