- The atmosphere becomes unstable through the day on Monday, but I'm not expecting much coverage on Monday. A little more possible on Monday night.
- Tuesday, the atmosphere will be very unstable with a front to the north. I'm more concerned about large hail than tornadoes on Tuesday.
- Wednesday still looks to be the main show. We have been warning about Wednesday for days. Don't panic or worry. We have been in this setup before and been fine, but it is a setup that has produced tornadoes in the past.
- Thursday still looks unstable, but since the cold front has passed and the dynamics have move past us, it should be mainly a hail and wind threat.
- This week, flooding should not be a problem. If there is a problem, it will be isolated.
I'm off work today, but Rachel will break down the latest details tonight. Now is the time to make sure you have the notifications turned on for the StormTRACK 8 app. Now is the time to review your severe weather plan with your family.
I'll be doing a Facebook Live video at some point tonight. Make sure you subscribe to my Facebook page notifications and it will alert your phone: https://www.facebook.com/ryanvaughanweather/