Monday looks soggy, regardless of the data you choose. If you work outside on Monday afternoon, it will be raining. If you wait in car lines across Region 8, it will be wet Monday afternoon. Here are my thoughts as of Saturday morning:
- Clouds increase on Sunday.
- Spotty showers start Monday morning.
- Coverage and intensity increases at lunch time on Monday.
- Rain ends by 10:00 PM for most locations.
- 1-3" of rainfall is possible.
- Severe weather threat is LOW, but most likely between 5:00-8:00 PM if any severe storms develop.
- With so many leaves falling, street flooding is possible because of clogged storm drains.
I'm off work for a few days, but Rachel and Justin have you covered. I'm in town and on standby in case some of the storms don't behave.