Here are some bullet points:
- Sleet and snow is already falling in areas.
- Mostly rain through the day, but some places may dabble in wintry mix all day.
- Rain changes to snow for most areas later in the afternoon.
- Snow this evening.
- I'll be in the Central Ford StormTRACKER providing updates this evening.
- Snow may stick easier and faster than previously thought. (Based on pic above)
- Generally, 1-2" for areas that change to snow.
- Melts tomorrow.
- Churches may be impacted.
Let's look at some data. This is what StormCAST (RPM) is showing at 6:00 PM. Many areas will be rain, but spotty areas switching to snow:
By 9:00 PM, many locations will be all snow: