- Parts of Poinsett, Craighead, Lawrence, and Sharp County have seen a lot of rain!
- The areas with RED have seen over 5.00" of rain in the past 30 days!
- The areas in green have seen LESS THAN 2.00" of rainfall in the past 30 days.
- The LIGHT GREEN has not even had 1.00" of rainfall in 30 days! This mainly includes parts of Clay and Greene Counties.
- Click image to enlarge.
This next map REALLY breaks it down for you. This map shows you have much above or below average you are in rainfall.
- Focus on the TAN areas. These are the areas that are 2.00" or more BELOW average for the last 30 days.
- A lot of Greene and Clay counties... Ripley/Oregon county line... Dunklin county... and even some of Mississippi County are VERY dry and in need of rain.
- The areas in green, blue, and purple are above average on rainfall.
So, after careful analysis... I've circled the areas in Region 8 that are in MOST NEED of rainfall. The areas in the MOST NEED of rainfall include (but not limited to): Paragould, Marmaduke, Rector, Piggott, and Gatewood. Click image to enlarge:
Hopefully we get some much needed rainfall for everyone soon!
Have a great night!