Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Keep It Down Over There 2!

The shenanigans that take place on camera sometimes get out of hand, but if you saw what happens sometimes during commercials you would laugh all day at work! Sometimes Tonya and Judd keep going as I'm doing weather. Do you know how hard it is to keep a straight face, while they are on the other side of the room cutting up? It's not easy!

I'm sure I have got them back a time or two. They have it a little harder though. They really can't laugh during some of the stuff they read, but it probably doesn't matter if I let out a little chuckle while I'm talking about the clouds.

Despite what goes on during the commercials, they actually do a really good job at staying professional while on camera. You have to have fun in the mornings, or all of us (including you) would fall back asleep!

As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: