- Most of tomorrow will be plain ole rain.
- Rain will start by lunchtime.
- It will end as wintry mix Monday evening.
- Any accumulations will be LIGHT: decks, grills, patio furniture. (DUSTING)
- Ends by 10-11 PM.
- No watches, warnings, or advisories right now.
- I would not be surprised to see some advisories as this unfolds.
- Missouri counties stand the best chance of getting accumulations.
- I'm telling my kids that they are going to school on Tuesday! They hope I'm wrong. LOL
Many locations will not see much accumulation and those that do will likely only have them on surfaces that are elevated. For example: decks, grills, patio furniture, and MAYBE grass. It would be pretty tough to get it to accumulate on roads.
Here's what to expect radar and temperatures to look like around 2PM. Most of us are rain, but a chilly rain:
Overall, a dusting is POSSIBLE, but not all will get it.
Stay tuned! I'll have new data, tonight on Region 8 News.