Thursday, November 04, 2010

Midsouth From Space

I saw this pic via a Tweet from @memphisweather1 this morning and found it to be very cool! He was asking his blog readers to find Memphis from this picture taken on the International Space Station. Of course, I took the challenge. I then tried to find Jonesboro, Little Rock, etc. Sorry Lafe... we can't see your city lights from the International Space Station! As I was rotating the laptop around and around... I soon realized I needed to rotate the image around to make it easier on everyone! So... Can you find certain cites? Below is the rotated image:
Don't forget... you can click the image to enlarge. Props to Erik for finding this shot.

Take care... I'm off to speak at a Senior Adult Rally in Piggott. We're discussing Disasters and God.

Ryan

No comments: