Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011 was much different in our house this year. So different that we did not have enough room for the stockings. If you notice, we have some sitting on the bottom! Now that we have 4 kids, there was more wrapping paper, more noise, more fun, and more "untieing" of the the twisty grey straps for me. Fun times.

In addition to the larger immediate family, my sister came to town. It was great to have my sister here. I'm not sure how long it has been since I spent Christmas Eve in the same house as my sister, but it has had to be a LONG time.

Let's bring on 2012! I'm already pumped about the new year. I've already started my New Year's weight loss and toning and already booking the Summer vacation. I hate to admit this, but I'm already sick of winter. I'm more a hot weather kind of person! 

I hope all of you had a blessed Christmas and that you are looking forward to 2012!

Ryan

No comments: