Sunday, December 05, 2004

The big "2"!

Yesterday, we had my son's second birthday party. What a wild time! It seems like yesterday I was driving in an ice storm in Northeast Arkansas, heading to the the hospital at 1:00 in the morning. People always said that time speeds up when you have kids, and now I see what they meant!

Speaking of kids... Any day now, our second boy will be here. Over the next two weeks or so, I will be carrying my cell phone in my pocket during Today In Alabama, waiting for the call from my wife. Wouldn't it be cool if I got the call right in middle of my weathercast? It could happen! Even if it is not during the weathercast, it could get interesting... Let's say I get the call at 6:00 am.... For the rest of the show, Judd and Tonya will be doing the weather! Stay tuned!

As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: