Monday, December 20, 2004

It's COLD Out There!


Even though I am not at work, I am watching the thermometer! As you can see from my little cheap home thermometer, it is 19.8 degrees outside, but a nice and toasty 76.6 indoors. I'll take the indoor temperature!!!

As we talked about in the blog last week... things will be changing quickly.By tomorrow we will be back into the 60s! BUT, by Christmas morning... we will be frigid again. My body can't take much more of this up-and-down weather!

Anyways, tomorrow is my last day off from work. This is the longest I have ever been away from the workplace. While it has been great to be off work work with the family, I think it will be nice to get back into our routine.

For those that are wondering, sleep hasn't been too bad. My wife has it much worse. I change the diaper and go back to bed, but she has to stay up and feed the little guy. Sleep for her hasn't come as easily!

Well, I'm signing off for now... my two year old is asking to go see George.....

As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: