Wednesday, December 15, 2004

We're Home!


As I mentioned I may be skipping a day or two for the next week or so, that's why there was no update yesterday. It feels good to be at home now with all of the family together. The picture above was taken this morning when my son tried on his Santa pajamas. (I promise we'll have some pictures of Mommy in the next couple of days!)

All is well here. We really appreciate all of the kind words we are getting through email. The past couple of days have been a whirl, but we did take time to read what you have been saying. It's good to know that people would take time of their day to write us a nice little note. Thanks!

I'm going to get back to my day now... I'll try to update tomorrow, but there are no guarantees! All the parents out there know what I mean!

Have a great day!

P.S.- I want to send a special thanks to one of nurses.... Kim. You really made the experience a great one! Thanks bunches!

As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: