Saturday, January 15, 2005

You Got Them Married And Look What Happened!


Do remember when you picked out everything for David & Katie's wedding on "Today I Alabama Plans A Wedding"? Well since then, they planned some parenthood! I got an email this week from a lady wanting an update, here's part of the email:

RYAN,
WHAT WAS DAVID AND KATY'S BABY? I THINK EVERYONE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW BEING WE GOT TO GET THEM MARRIED AND WE LOVE DAVID. I WOULD CALL THE BANK HE WENT TO BUT I FORGOT WHICH ONE, U CAN ANSWER ON YOUR PAGE ...I READ U EVERY MORNING.

THANKS
BARBARA


David & Katie Hagood are doing good. Their new son, Braxton, is doing good too (picture above). He was born back in June if you didn't get the word on the street. David is no longer with the bank, but has ventured out and opened his own business! It's Hagood Photography, and from all of the work I have seen, he is REALLY good! Checkout his website by clicking here. Barbara made a good point in her email that we should have given you an update several months back!

Well, I better get to workin'. Jeff is off today and I'm on duty. See you tonight on the big screen. I doubt I will update the blog tomorrow. We are all going to go to church for the first time since George was born. Since he was born, Shad and I have been going alone!

I finally got an email bashing the blog a little! (Just a little, not too bad) I'll share the email with you on Monday!

As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: