Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I'm Almost Back!!!

I got back from the mountains last night! We had a great time!!! We took the long way there by going to Nashville first. The grandparents needed to see the kids... We stayed in Nashville for a couple of nights and then went to Gatlinburg.

Over the next few days I'm going to be sharing several photos of the trip with you. My oldest son really had a BLAST! You'll see pictures of snow-capped mountains, the Ripley's Aquarium, Dollywood, and a helicopter ride! Be sure to check the blog everyday over the next week or so...

You'll also see my son's first snowball!

I might try to post some pictures later today, but I think I have to wait to get back to my computer at work.
Thanks for all the emails while I have been gone. To answer all of your questions... no, I was not fired; and yes, I am still alive!

As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: