Thursday, April 21, 2005

A Little Thursday Morning Update



I'm trying to make a few changes to the blog. Don't worry, just a few "cosmetic changes". I added a links list to the right side of the page. So far, I have included just a handful of links. I plan on changing or adding to them from time to time.

Vacation continues today. I am about to sign off to go wash the minivan on this Thursday. Speaking of the minivan, here's an email I got about it yesterday:

Hey Ryan! Whats up??I think that you can be SOoo TOTALLY cool in your Van! Haha...You should Put some Spinners on it and ya know..maybe paint some flames down the side or something! LOL! Have an AWESOME vacation! You SoOOo Deserve it! BTW, I loVE LOVE your blog! Your soo FunNY! Bye! :)

*Breannan*


That would be cool! As always, feel free to email me rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: