Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Taking It Easy!

.

I told you that I might update the blog while I am on vacation and look at this.... I updated it on my first day of vacation. On my first day of vacation I am doing absolutely nothing and doing a really good job at it! Actually I do plan to do some yardwork and possibly make my daily visit to Walmart.

I'm also going to go grab some dinner with some friends tonight. As you can see, I'm not going to have much to talk about on the blog while I am off work! I did sleep in this morning! I slept until 5:30 am! This may not sound late to you, but it is 3 hours later than I usually sleep.

Nobody emailed me to tell me how cool a minivan is... I guess everyone was busy!LOL Well, I'm going to go back to doing nothing. Have a great Wednesday! As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com

Later on in my vacation I'll have some REALLY cool things for show and tell! Don't forget to check out the other blogs I listed below!

No comments: