Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Coke, Pop, or Soda?


Every now and then I run across a cool thing to pass along to you. The above map is a geographic study on the generic names for soft drinks.... "coke", "pop", or "soda". Here's the link to see more information on this study... click here. I am southern boy... everything is coke! Even if it is Mountain Dew... it is yellow coke! LOL

Anywho, I told you folks to email me a link if you have a blog. I have had a couple of links emailed to me, but I'm going to look over them before I pass the links along to everyone. I need to make sure they are PG 13!

Speaking of links, I occasionally change the links on the left side of the page, so check them often. Yesterday I added the Weather Message Board. This is a message board where a lot of weather enthusiast from around the state chat about the weather. Feel free to check it out!

As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com If you live in the south and call soft drinks "pop", email me and tell me how often people look at you weird! LOL

Have a great day folks!

No comments: