Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Cool Things On The Web!


A couple of weeks ago I posted a link on the left side of the page titled "Weather Message Board". It's a link to www.talkweather.com, where weather enthusiast talk about the weather! I found this picture there this week taken by "Carrie" from Auburn. This storm was dumping some heavy rain in Macon County and made for a great picture from Lee County. Occasionally you can find some really cool pictures from around the area on this website! Check it out sometime... It's linked on the left side of the page.

I got something else linked to me last week in reference to the "Soda, Pop, Coke" topic I in the blog. Click this link to see another "Where Ya'll From" website! http://www.alphadictionary.com/articles/yankeetest.html

Anywho, I'm signing off to go learn a new computer in StormCenter 12... Stay tuned for more info on that! As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: