Monday, May 23, 2005

Good Monday Morning!


I was going to put some pictures from the beach on here, but I left the memory card at home! Oh well, instead you get a funny cartoon! I hope everyone had a great weekend. The family and I were at the beach and had a lot of "Sunshine Time". We're getting into that time of the year when I go to the beach quite often!

In other news, I ran across a list of names that meteorologists have which are weather related. I'm guessing many (or all) of them are fake "stage" names, but interesting none the less... Here are some of them:

Amy Freeze- WCAU
Dallas Raines- KABC
Storm Field- WWOR
Paul Goodloe- Weather Channel
Larry Sprinkle- WCNC
Sonny Meriwether- Unknown Station

I'm sure there are many more! I wonder what I could change my name to??? During Ivan, Judd called me Vipir Vaughan because of the radar we used. Can you think of a new name for me? Email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com

Have a great Monday!

No comments: