Tuesday, May 24, 2005


These little guys loved the beach this past weekend. As promised, I brought in my memory card this morning. Watch the clicker on the left side of the page. It goes up faster when you put kids on the blog! We all had a great time and look forward to going again in a couple of weeks. I love the beach! In fact, one of the emails I got about a new name was influenced by my love for the beach. Here are a couple of emails answering my question yesterday:

Ryan,
Since you're spending so much time at the beach...how 'bout Rip Tide???
---Carole

How about "Sunny Smiles"? It fits you, I think. :)
I watch Today in Alabama every morning, and really enjoy it. I think ya'll are some of the best personalities on TV. You always get my day started with a smile. Thanks bunches guys!
---Jan

I like both of these names! I would have to change Sunny Smiles to Sonny Smyles so that it would appear like it was my real name! I'll run it by the bosses! I also need to ask them if I can shave my head for the summer...

Anywho, Thanks for the emails... Don't forget, I am looking for pictures of you, you and your family, or you and your friends to post on the blog. Email me a picture and a short paragraph about yourself so that you can be the Spotlight Blog Reader! Email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com!

PS---These pictures should also remind you to put sunscreen on!!! The stuff works... We spent hours at the beach and none of us are burned. My neighbor who went to Panama City this past weekend was as red as this text!!!

No comments: