Monday, May 09, 2005


Here's a picture of a kid that's a little too old to be on a Slip 'n' Slide and another playing on one for the first time! I was having a great time and it was a lot of fun, BUT now I am in PAIN. My chest is bruised up, my shoulders hurt, and my neck is as tight as concrete! Chances are, I will do it again this summer. I will have to wait until I forget about the pain I am in today.

I hope all of the mothers out there had a great day yesterday. We had Parent/Child Dedication yesterday at church. We dedicated both of our boys to the church and promised to raise them in a Christian environment. It was an awesome service and even the two year old didn't act up too much! He did yell up to our friend Adam in the balcony and picked his nose a little... but that was to be expected! LOL

Anywho, I hope everyone had a great weekend. As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: