Friday, May 06, 2005

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!


This is our last day to take donations for Relay For Life! So far I have a wopping $0 of online donations! That's where you come in. You can click here to donate... Typically 200-400 people read the blog in the morning. If everyone pledged $10, we would have $2,000-$4,000 dollars raised in one day! How cool would that be!

If you are like me, you have known someone that has been hit by cancer OR you have been hit by cancer yourself. This is a great opportunity to help toward finding a cure. My stepmother found out that she had cancer over 10 years ago and she is still with us here today thanks to the knowledge of a lot of smart people and the technology of treatment.

I want to also invite you out tonight to AUM for Relay For Life. We will be out there off and on between noon today until noon tomorrow. Come out and say "howdy"!

Don't forget to check the video clips of the people we have highlighted this week leading up to Relay For Life. You can see those stories by looking at the "Featured Videos" on the Today In Alabama page.

As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: