Monday, June 13, 2005

How Do You Stay Cool?


When I was kid we put caulk in the holes on my red wagon, filled it with water, and took a ride down the hill. That was how my friends and I cooled off back in the day. When slip 'n' slide first came out it didn't have the pool at the end of it like today. Now that it has a pool... well, it's just awesome! You also have to set it up on a slight incline for maximum speed! If you really want to get crazy, pour some cooking oil on it! (I've never done that though!)

What have you done to keep cool in the summer? With highs going into the low 90s today and mid 90s tomorrow, folks are going to need some ideas. Email me your idea at rvaughan@wsfa.com and I'll post them on the blog for others to try.

Have a great day and stay cool!

PS- If you missed some of the Arlene blogs, see below

No comments: