Friday, July 22, 2005

Bloopers For Your Friday!

If you have been in front of the camera for any length of time, chances are high that you have had a blooper or two...or three...or four! I have said some funny things before when I meant to say something else. Sometimes you don't even need to say anything to have a blooper. My funniest blooper happened when I worked in Kentucky. About 30 seconds before I went on-air I spilled Dr. Pepper down my face and all down the front of my white shirt. It was very noticeable! The worst thing that has happened to me at WSFA was when I ran out of breath from running up the stairs and back down during a commercial break (2:30) When it came time for me to tell you the weather, I could not find any air to make my words come out! It was very embarrassing... I think that it made it even worse that I freaked out!

The good news is... even the folks at the "national level" have their moments! Not only do they have mistakes... they admit it and post it on their website! Here's a link to some bloopers from The Weather Channel.... Click here. Click the pictures under the video player for more blooper clips! I hope you have a great Friday.... Stay cool this weekend!

As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com

PS- Look for some rare weekend updates this weekend... I might be discussing the shuttle launch, daylight saving time change, or the HEAT!

No comments: