Friday, July 08, 2005

I Would Love To Be Wrong!

I would love to stand up in front of the camera Monday morning and say that I was wrong. I can not think of anything that would make me happier on Monday morning. Unfortunetly I will likely be in the middle of continuous coverage of Hurricane Dennis. When I type OR say "Dennis", the word "Ivan" almost comes out. While the two storms are very different meteorologically, the impact could be very similar on the state.

This is a serious storm. As I type... it is a Category 4 hurricane! It has already destroyed parts of the Caribbean (see photo) and has even proved to be deadly. Needless to say, WSFA will have all available resources ready to keep everyone informed and as safe as possible... just like we did with Ivan.

I am going to be really busy over the next few day, but feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible. If you are unfamiliar with the geography of the Tropics, here's a little map for you. (click to enlarge)

No comments: